Most people starting up in business do so because they have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through. However, they may not be experts in the legal and financial aspects of running a business and such matters often appear daunting. Fortunately you do not need to be an expert in these fields to succeed in business, but you do need the support of a team of trained experts. We can help. Just bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality!
Start-up Accounting Services
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash-flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess the finance requirements, advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HMRC.
- Deal with company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
- Keep on top of book-keeping, VAT, payroll and other accounting requirements for start-ups. For example, LLP Accounting (accounts for Limited Liability Partnerships).
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.
We will act as a small business tax advisor to help you with taxes.