Running a payroll can be time consuming and complicated and divert resources from the core activities of your business. We are able to provide the complete payroll service, for small businesses or large, whatever the complexity.
Payrolls can be processed on a weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly or monthly basis as required and we can submit the autopay instructions directly to your bank, as required. All you need to do is provide us with the initial information and any changes in a timely manner.
The benefits of using our bureau are:
- We offer processing on a payment basis to suit you.
- We provide security payslips.
- We can calculate net to gross pay calculations.
- We deal with all statutory payments for maternity and sickness etc.
- We deal with student loan and attachment of earnings deductions.
- We provide support for payroll giving.
- We can assist with salary sacrifice schemes such as Childcare vouchers.
- We provide year end accounting services with all the required paperwork.
- We use the latest software which will handle all the necessary reporting for Real Time Information (RTI) to HMRC.
Childcare Vouchers For Employers
All employers are allowed to set-up a Childcare Voucher Scheme which enables them to make a deduction from employees (salary sacrifice) and replace this amount with Childcare Vouchers up to £55 per week/£243 per month.
The key benefits are:
- Employees save tax.
- Both employees and employers save national insurance.
- Minimal administration required.
Construction Industry Scheme (CIS)
We can deal with all the necessary paperwork in relation to payments to sub-contractors as required for construction industry payroll. All you need to do is provide us with the amounts for labour and, materials and VAT (if any) along with the verification number provided by HMRC.
Construction payroll services:
- Provide CIS payment and deduction statements for you to give to your sub-contractors.
- Provide CIS payroll summary reports for your records.
- Prepare your monthly CIS Return.
- Submit your monthly CIS Return after your approval.
- Guide you in the verification process of sub-contractors with HMRC.
As part of our payroll for construction service, we will assist you (limited companies only) in the offsetting of the HMRC Construction Industry Scheme suffered against PAYE, NIC & CIS due to HMRC.