Duncan Boxwell and Co has been built on a strong foundation of providing outstanding customer service. Our focus is very much based on ensuring each and every client receives a personalised service, matching their financial needs to their individual requirements.
An integral part of our business is the strong partnerships we form, surrounding ourselves with the very best advice and support network. As a result we have been awarded the prestigious title of Funding Circle Business Champion.
This coveted title is only held by Funding Circle’s Top 30 Introducers in the UK.
To earn this title Introducers must show and prove to have an extensive and thorough knowledge of the lending market; in particular an understanding of the lending criteria, systems and processes adopted by Funding Circle. As well as presenting a high volume of business through Funding Circle, the quality of the business is high, and proves to have a low default rate.
The key benefits of being a Business Champion:
- We are endorsed for our product knowledge and high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- We meet the programme’s customer satisfaction criteria: we know when Funding Circle is the right product for our clients.
- Our experience and long-term relationship with Funding Circle provides our clients the best possible chance of completing a loan application.
- Dedicated Support from Funding Circle making sure that applications are as smooth as possible.
- Our customers will be able to benefit from an even quicker application turnaround, as a Champion’s applications are processed as a priority.
Why Being A Business Champion Is So Important
“As a Business Champion we work closely with Funding Circle and have direct access to their support team, with the one simple benefit that we can provide a much quicker response to our clients.”